DER Neue WINNER 3D FLEX
The top choice to the light sailors
We have developed the new 3D FLEX boat after intensive work with some of the best light weight sailors in the world and the feedback we have gathered at the Championships. And we are now ready to launce the 3D FLEX. The changes we have made make the hull more flexible. The increasing flexibility allow the light sailors to be superfast in all wind conditions.
Things that make the 3D FLEX uniqe
• 3D improved hull shape, as known from the 3D Star
• Star Low friction bottom.
• 15% more flex hull - obtained by using less torsion stiff fiberglass..
• Optiparts maststep.
• Ronstan Orbit block system incl. Optilink, with 4:1 mainsheet
• New X non-slip infront of the daggerboard case.
• Special, Ergonomic Winner toe-straps. (Perfect Grip)
• New daggerboard tape and plug system (Singapore style)
• Bigger Mast thwart bulkhead holes.
• We have build the 3D FLEX to fit the light sailors.
All these features are not the only things that distinguish a Winner from other optimists. Through our obsession with details and strong focus on quality, we have engineered the #1 optimist in the world.
Our philosophy is: The best materials and the best craftsmanship generate the best boat!
This creates a more costly boat, but less maintenance and better durability makes sure that the superior sailing performance is retained throughout the boat’s lifetime. This assures a longer life span – and thereby making Winner an inexpensive boat in the longer term.
For instance, we use the best Gelcoat in the world. This Gelcoat makes us able to give the hull a much more hydrodynamic surface. We also use fibreglass that is up to 50% more expensive than other fibreglasses. But this boat is built with flexibility in mind, and is made softer, one of the new things is a bigger hole in the mast thwart bulkhead side flange. So you got a quality product, optimized for light sailors.
To make sure that every boat, which leaves us, is 100% Winner quality, we have invested in the most high-tech and environment friendly optimist plant in the world. Located in Denmark, our highly qualified craftsmen are recruited locally and are the best in their field.
The new 3D Designed flexible Optimist
- build to the light sailors!
Opti-Zubehör: (hier klicken)
Albert-Hahn-Str.24 | 47269 Duisburg | Tel.(+49) (0)203-764242 | Fax.(+49) (0)203-765070 | email@example.com